Thread: Do you judge ?

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

Default Do you judge ?

Follow us on Social Media

Another topic worth discussing...

Hope you wonderful people are doing great...and share your opinions =D

Do you judge people by their appearance? Especially if your meeting them for the first time?

How important a part does ones outer appearance play in a general social relationship or a personal one as well?

I'm not talking about inner beauty but about ones features, looks, dress sense and all other materialistic things.

How important are they in describing and defining you to other people without even having said a word?

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

We have a "Thoughts And Views" forum especially for these kinda threads...

Well, when i first see a person, i always judge them by thr appearance... its something i cant control... but thatz only the first time i see them... its not that i wont talk to a person cuz of thr appearance... its just that i have some kinda opinion abt how this person might be n it does play a part in the overall first impression of the person... but when speaking to them, the only thing i care abt is that if they r fun to talk to... if u r having fun with the person, who kares abt the appearance...

i try not to judge ppl by thr appearance... like i never let a person know im judging them by thr appearance thinking how i would feel if i was being judged by appearance

T

when i SEE someone first thing i luk at is face than clothes than personality than judge them by it but than if ii judge them to be a *loser* or something just by looks it can change once ii talk to the person, if ii find somone *good looking* it can also change when ii talk to them they cud be a complete loser so but yeah the first thing ii judge by is *looks* cant help it as chamer said

T

Quote Originally Posted by {Payal} View Post
    if ii find somone *good looking* it can also change when ii talk to them they cud be a complete loser
    yea that has happened to me... i think im attracted to that person but when i start talking to them n get to know them, i dont feel attracted to them anymore... its so wierd

T

ii agree u can be amazingly gud luking but hve a suckyish personality nd it does happen