YouR De$i RaPPeR
    Spain BCN (Barcelona)

Default '3 Idiots' a bigger grosser than 'Ghajini': Aamir

Follow us on Social Media

His 'inspirational act' as the free spirited 'Rancho' in Raju Hirani's '3 Idiots' has contributed in a large measure towards the earth shattering opening taken by the film at the box office.

Bollywood actor Aamir Khan, who has been lauded by critics for his brilliant performance in the film, which also features Madhavan, Sharman Joshi, Kareena Kapoor and Boman Irani in key roles, has said '3 Idiots' is a bigger hit than his earlier 'Ghajini'.

''In less than 10 days, '3 Idiots' has overtaken the entire business of 'Ghajini','' Aamir said on his blog.

The film has grossed over Rs 175 crore in the first ten days.

Writing on his blog, the actor also sought to distance himself from the raging controversy over the film's similarity with Chetan Bhagat's 'Five Point Someone', on which the film is based.

''Have been going through your responses post the CB (Chetan Bhagat) controversy. Some sincere and some insincere. The insincere ones I choose to ignore, but I am very keen to respond to those of you have had very sincere queries, questions and even assumptions.

''I am very keen to present my side of the story, why I said what, why I feel, what I feel, and what is the difference between a book and a screenplay, what I feel about ethics of this issue, fair play, morality etc. The whole gamut. I would also like to present some very interesting evidence,'' he said.

He, however, said he would not like to get embroiled in more controversy at the moment.

''The reason is, first of all, I think that it is very important that we distance ourselves from this incident to be unemotional about it, me included.

''Only then we will be able to examine the merits of the case in an unbiased and clinical manner. I am a very emotional person and find it very difficult to be clinical, so for me distance is most important,'' Aamir noted.

.~*\ .............~**~...~*\../`*~. ~**~-,
    .\.....\,.~*\/.... /\.....\... ..V...../ ...(_)...\
    ..\............ .\.....\/..../. \........ ./\......,.~*
    ....\,.~* ..`.-.,,.-`..\, ,./.....\..,,`.\

posted dis too !

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia