Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Aamir speaks on his problems with SRK

Follow us on Social Media

3 Idiots’, that opened to a thunderous clapping, is breaking all box-office records and Mr. Perfectionist is recreating history with his stupendous and power-packed performance in the comic-cum-preachy flick.Aamir and Shahrukh are, undoubtedly, the chief contenders for the crown of ‘Who’s the biggest star’ and their rivalry gets thrust whenever the duo takes swipes at each other. Hence, it was satisfying as much as it was baffling, when the two greeted each other warmly at the Mumbai premiere of ‘3 Idiots’.

So, the tabloid is as confused about their association as are the fans; and, hence, in a recent interview, the correspondent requested Aamir to come clean about this matter…..and Aamir politely obliged.“See, as far as I am concerned, I have the highest respect and regard for Shahrukh. I have always liked his work. I was very happy that he came to wish us at the premiere. He and Salman and Sanjay Dutt and Anil Kapoor…….we were happy to receive their blessings. So, as far as I am concerned there is no problem at all,” says Aamir dismissing all reports of his alleged competition with SRK.

This statement would, absolutely, give a ray of hope to that bunch of zealous fans who are dying to see them work together…….and we, too, hope they do so. Add a Salman to it and we can have another ‘3 Idiots’.