Arrow Deepika won't talk about Ranbir

Follow us on Social Media

Deepika has gotten over her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor. And hence she has decided that she won’t talk about Ranbir on her birthday - or any other day.

On her birthday Deepika’s was down with viral fever. With head heavy, feeling feverish, she brought in her birthday sleeping in her bedroom, after an early night. She said that she is feeling bored and also single. But on her birthday (January 5), she was up to participate in Abhishek Bachchan’s new game show with Farhan Akhtar with the release of ‘Karthik Calling Karthik’ around the corner on February 26.

Rumours have it that she is close to her co-star Farhan. Deepika said that Farhan is a married man with children and she doesn’t enjoy this kind of gossip.She said “People think they can say what they like because I don’t say anything. But silence in my case is not acceptance of any rubbish said and written about me.” She admits that she doesn’t socialize with any of her co-stars. She said that Abhishek kept everyone in splits in Goa during ‘Khelenge Hum Jee Jaan Se’. It was the same with Farhan.

It is a fact that she is suddenly doing more films than ever before. Maybe she wants to get over whatever happened recently in her life. She has signed three new films with Ashutosh Gowariker, Pradeep Sarkar and Danish Aslam.. ‘Khelenge Hum Jee Jaan Se’ with Abhishek Bachchan is her first period film.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia