YouR De$i RaPPeR www.desirulez.net

T

Default I prefer Royals or Knight Riders: Afridi

Follow us on Social Media

[DOWN]

National Twenty20 captain Shahid Afridi has shown his interest in turning out for former champions Rajasthan Royals or the Kolkata Knight Riders during the third season of the Indian Premier League (IPL).

''There are a number of franchises that would interest me in the next season of IPL and lets wait and see what happens at the all important auction, but my preferred destinations would be either the Rajasthan Royals or the Kolkata Knight Riders,'' Afridi said.

Afridi is currently playing in the Twenty20 Big Bash for South Australia and has been fairly successful so far with two Man-of-the-Match performances in both his outings.

The 29-year-old all-rounder feels his performances in the Australian domestic competition will prove to be beneficial during the IPL auction.

''The Big Bash is going live to India so it's a great opportunity for those players in the IPL player list to show potential bidders what they can do for their teams,'' Afridi told 'pakpassion.net'.

''The Big Bash is an important tournament obviously for South Australia and myself but also it can be beneficial for Pakistan. I'm really focussed on helping South Australia qualify for the Champions League.

''It's tough and very competitive cricket out here and there are a lot of good players, but I'm up for the challenge.

I also feel that getting used to conditions out here at the various venues will put me in a good position for the forthcoming five match one-day series for Pakistan and the Twenty20 match at the MCG,'' he added.

[/DOWN]

.~*\ .............~**~...~*\../`*~. ~**~-,
    .\.....\,.~*\/.... /\.....\... ..V...../ ...(_)...\
    ..\............ .\.....\/..../. \........ ./\......,.~*
    ....\,.~* ..`.-.,,.-`..\, ,./.....\..,,`.\

New Arrivals

T

tfssssssssss

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

boom boom

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net