YouR De$i RaPPeR
    Spain BCN (Barcelona)

Default 3 Idiots controversy: Aamir to present ''very interesting evidence''

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood actor Aamir Khan today said he would be presenting very interesting evidence on writer Chetan Bhagat's claim on '3 Idiots' similarity to his bestseller ''Five Point Someone'', which has generated a raging controversy between the writer and the producer-director of the highly acclaimed movie.

Chetan was miffed that his name was not included in the film's opening credit even though it appears in the closing credit rolls.

''I am very keen to present my side of the story, why I said what, why I feel what I feel, and what is the difference between a book and a screenplay, what I feel about ethics of this issue, fair play, morality etc. The whole gamut. I would also like to present some very interesting evidence'', the actor wrote on his blog.

''However I will not like to do this right now. The reason is, that first of all, I think that it is very important that we distance ourselves from this incident to be unemotional about it, me included. Only then will we be able to examine the merits of the case in an unbiased and clinical manner. I am a very emotional person and find it very difficult to be clinical, so for me distance is most important'', Aamir said.

The actor pointed out that last year 'Ghajini' had broken all records and gone on to become the biggest grosser in the history of Indian Cinema. No film since has even come close to the business, he claimed adding in fact, very few films even before Ghajini were close, just a handful. Examples Gaddar, Hum Aapke Kaun, DDLJ, Raja Hindustani, he added.

''3 Idiots has already crossed the business of Ghajini and in less than 10 days, the film has overtaken the entire business of Ghajini in India as well as overseas !!!'', he said.

Aamir said he was thrilled that all the love, effort and passion that had been put into making this film has been received with as much love and passion by cinegoers.

.~*\ .............~**~...~*\../`*~. ~**~-,
    .\.....\,.~*\/.... /\.....\... ..V...../ ...(_)...\
    ..\............ .\.....\/..../. \........ ./\......,.~*
    ....\,.~* ..`.-.,,.-`..\, ,./.....\..,,`.\

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia