YouR De$i RaPPeR
    Spain BCN (Barcelona)

Default Hirani will answer Bhagat: Aamir Khan

Follow us on Social Media

Reacting to the controversy over his recent release '3 Idiots', Bollywood actor Aamir Khan today said the film's director Rajkumar Hirani would field every query fired by writer Chetan Bhagat.

''Hirani has been authorised to speak on this matter,'' Khan told media while in Madhya Pradesh's commercial capital to promote the movie. He dodged a question on an allegation levelled against him by Bhagat.

Expressing regret over unpleasantness involving the press and film producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra in Delhi yesterday, Khan added that he visited different places in India in connection with the promotion.

''The idea behind stopping over at a weaver's home in Chanderi was to attract people to woven clothes. Youths should be using such clothes more,'' he said.

Claiming that he did not work in films for either money or fame, the actor added that he did not need to run after an Oscar as the Academy Awards after all comprised only an international platform.

''I have affection and respect for Shahrukh Khan and I pray that his coming venture 'My Name is Khan' becomes a top grosser,'' he said.

.~*\ .............~**~...~*\../`*~. ~**~-,
    .\.....\,.~*\/.... /\.....\... ..V...../ ...(_)...\
    ..\............ .\.....\/..../. \........ ./\......,.~*
    ....\,.~* ..`.-.,,.-`..\, ,./.....\..,,`.\