YouR De$i RaPPeR
    Spain BCN (Barcelona)

Default Aamir ushers 2010 in Kolkata,woos denizens with wit,intellect

Follow us on Social Media

Celebrities dominated the New Year celebrations as Aamir Khan and his 3 Idiots team ushered in 2010 in Kolkata much to the delight of city denizens.

Bombarded with a volley of questions 'Nicoumb sir' could answer them well wooing all with his wit and intellect.

Speaking on his emotional connect with Kolkata, the actor said, ''I am very happy to be here and thankful to the people of the city for receiving my film (3 Idiots) so well.'' Two weeks back Amir Khan stalked the bylanes of Behala in disguise and visited Sourav Ganguly's house unannounced with his wife Kiran Rao.

Going gaga over the reception he received at Ganguly's house, the ardent Rasgolla fan said, ''I am thankful to Dada who accorded me such a warm welcome to me. The food was especially nice, particularly the Bengali Rasgollas.'' Sharing his experience of conducting the 'Bharat Darshan' tour and the idea of promoting the film through globe-trotting Aamir said, ''The very idea of promoting my film by visiting different cities was born from the film itself. It was fascinating to be part of the cultural milieu of various cities.'' Speaking on his fetish for trying different roles the actor said, ''As an actor I love portraying different roles and tell different stories.

''For me no film is big or small. Each film is special to me,'' he added.

Asked about the charges levied by author Chetan Bhagat, the actor was quick to defend him and his team.

''I think Bhagat is trying to take away the credit from the man who actually penned the script. It was Abhijat Joshi who wrote the entire script. We only took the idea from the book,'' he clarified.

Wishing Kolkatans a Happy New Year ahead and sharing his new year resolution he said, ''After eating so much for the past few months, I only resolve to lose weight and get back into shape.''

.~*\ .............~**~...~*\../`*~. ~**~-,
    .\.....\,.~*\/.... /\.....\... ..V...../ ...(_)...\
    ..\............ .\.....\/..../. \........ ./\......,.~*
    ....\,.~* ..`.-.,,.-`..\, ,./.....\..,,`.\