YouR De$i RaPPeR
    Spain BCN (Barcelona)

Default 61-year-old debuts as pop singer

Follow us on Social Media

The 61-year-old businessman, Raman Kapoor, has turned pop singer with his debut album 'Lovely Kudi'.

"Music has always had a big impact in my life. I am happy that with Lovely Kudi, I have been able to turn my dreams into reality," said Kapoor at the launch of the album at 'The Club' in Mumbai.

'Lovely Kudi' is Moser Baer Entertainment's first music album production as well.

The album, launched recently by Harish Dayani, COO of Moser Baer, witnessed popular item girls like Mumaith Khan of the 'Munnabhai MBBS' fame along with Meghna Naidu and Neha who have worked in 3 videos of "Lovely Kudi".

The video starring Meghna Naidu also included actor Kushal Punjabi who was present at the event.

Raman Kapoor performed the title song "Lovely Kudi" along with Mumaith Khan.

He also sang other songs which are included in the abum like "Chashme-bad-door" and "Ajjab Sharabi".

Actors of upcoming film "Hide and Seek" like Mrinalini Sharma and Ayaz Khan along with director of the film, Shawn Arranha also became a part of this fun-filled glittery night.

The party also included the much hyped designer Rohit Verma of the Bigg Boss 3 fame and singer and director Nikhiland Satish Verma.

Vikkas Chopra, from Moser Baer said, "Moser Baer has always promoted new talent and we are happy to launch a unique album by Raman Kapoor. We are confident that he will make a significant mark in the music circuit.

'Lovely Kudi' is a mix of 11 tracks, including hip hop, quawalli, romantic, gazal and dance numbers.

The music for the album has been composed by music director Nikhil and Satish Sharma.

.~*\ .............~**~...~*\../`*~. ~**~-,
    .\.....\,.~*\/.... /\.....\... ..V...../ ...(_)...\
    ..\............ .\.....\/..../. \........ ./\......,.~*
    ....\,.~* ..`.-.,,.-`..\, ,./.....\..,,`.\

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN?

holy crap
    sorry dude .... Hash

suva. fiji islands

really thats kool for dat oldie

just kidding

anyways thnks 4 sharing

Once I was called the Best,
    now you can also be called the Best in ur category.
    so what u waiting 4! make urself capable of being called best....