YouR De$i RaPPeR
    Spain BCN (Barcelona)

Default Accolades continue for 'Paa', Vice-Prez's wife complements Big B

Follow us on Social Media

Accolades continue to pour in for superstar Amitabh Bachchan for his performance as 'Auro' in 'Paa', more than three weeks after the film hit the silver screens worldwide.

''The telephone calls keep coming in about 'Paa' - from Ms Ansari, the wife of Vice-President Mohammad Hamid Ansari, Waheeda (Rehman)ji and old friends from Delhi and around the country, people who have never ever interacted with me on my films or my profession,'' Bachchan wrote on his latest blog.

The Big B, whose performance as Auro, a 12-year-old child suffering from progeria - a disease that accelerates ageing, has earned him accolades galore since the release of the film on December 4, said he wants veteran actor Dilip Kumar and cricketer Sachin Tendulkar to see the movie.

''I have to show the film to Dilip saheb and shall be seeking time from him soon, as I would from Sachin Tendulkar who I wait to finish his series with Sri Lanka,'' the superstar said.

Writing on the blog, the Big B also expressed his elation over the reaction to the finale of the 'Bigg Boss 3' on Saturday night.

''The grandeur of the ceremony and the interesting manner in which the show was presented, all have been very generously commented upon. It is happy to see all that effort not go away in vain, instead it is wonderful to be receiving accolades when initially there was some reservation to my doing the show,'' the superstar said.

.~*\ .............~**~...~*\../`*~. ~**~-,
    .\.....\,.~*\/.... /\.....\... ..V...../ ...(_)...\
    ..\............ .\.....\/..../. \........ ./\......,.~*
    ....\,.~* ..`.-.,,.-`..\, ,./.....\..,,`.\