Post Ekta ropes in Hollywood star for her next flick

Follow us on Social Media

[DOWN]The queen of television industry, none other than - Ekta Kapoor is on cloud 9, as she’s finally managed to convince Hollywood star Sendhil Ramamurthy to be a part of her next project ‘Shor’.

Well, now just in case you’re thinking hard who Sendhil Ramamurthy is? Let us tell you that he’s the same popular Hollywood star, who features in the TV series Heroes He has also appeared on Grey’s Anatomy, It’s A Wonderful Afterlife and will soon be seen in another major Hollywood TV show.

Shor is said to be directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK. The same duo who last directed 99 and off course produced by Ekta. Well, the film is based on three friends and is said to have three different stories that are all inter-connected. It’s a slice-of-life kind of a film, which has humour and shock elements. Ekta was quoted in a national daily saying, “My film has three different stories. Sendhil will be seen playing one of the guys in the film, while my brother Tusshar Kapoor will be playing one of the protagonists. I’m a huge fan of Heroes and trust me, I’m really excited that he’s doing a Balaji film. After all, he’s one of the biggest Indian actors abroad. ”

This will be Sendhil’s first mainstream Bollywood film. In fact, Ekta is now trying to rope in some more Hollywood actors. As far as Shor is concerned, the film’s shooting is said to begin in January, as Sendhil is expected to come down to India in January.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank You Very Much

all good u welcome