Nιѕнy

Post Tyra Banks to End Talk Show

Follow us on Social Media

Tyra Banks is ending her talk show after this season.

"This will be the last season of The Tyra Show," Banks tells People. "I've been loving having fun, coming into The shield dvd your living rooms, bedrooms, hair salons for the past 5 years."

Check out photos Bones DVD of Banks through the years

The girl-powered Tyra Banks Show, which has won two Daytime Emmys, will wrap in spring 2010,Criminal minds after which the model-turned-entrepreneur will focus on the launch of her film company, Bankable Studios.Michael Jackson DVD Collection The company is Buffy the vampire slayer season 1-7 dvd currently reviewing projects, which much like her talk show, will seek to empower women.

"My next huge steps Michael Jackson DVD Collection will allow me to reach more women and young girls to help us all feel as fierce as we truly are," Banks says.

Banks' announcement comes one month after her longtime mentor Oprah Winfrey announced her upcoming exit from daytime TV.Michael Jackson DVD Collection "With Oprah's big announcement this year,Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection I think that gave Tyra the confidence to get out there and follow her longtime dream of film producing,"The shield dvd a source tells the magazine.

Watch videos of Banks

Banks will still be a small-screen staple: America's Next Top Model and ABC's True Beauty,Criminal minds which the 36-year-old produces,Michael Jackson Buffy the vampire slayer season 1-7 dvd Ultimate dvd Collection return in February.

Will you miss The Buffy the vampire slayer season 1-7 dvd Tyra Banks Show?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

nice share