YouR De$i RaPPeR
    Spain BCN (Barcelona)

Default Vindoo Dara Singh wins Bigg Boss 3; beats Poonam Dhillon, Parvesh Rana

Follow us on Social Media

Vindoo Dara Singh, son of legendary wrestler Dara Singh, has won the third season of reality show Bigg Boss beating close contenders Bollywood actor Poonam Dhillon and model Parvesh Rana.

The 45-year-old Vindoo was declared the winner of the reality show by its host, Superstar Amitabh Bachchan, at a star-studded grand finale last night.

Vindoo took home a cash prize of Rs 1 crore, along with a Chevrolet Cruise as the award for most stylish and bold inmate in the house.

Speaking on the occasion, Vindoo said, ''I am thankful to my parents for upbringing me like this and the good values they inculcated in me that I have stayed in the 'Bigg Boss' house for so long and won this show.'' Among the 13 participants who entered the 'Bigg Boss' house on October 4, when the show kicked-off, only three, Poonam, Vindoo and Parvesh remaind till the last week.

Parvesh was declared the runner-up of the show while Poonam came third in this season of the reality show.

The finale also witnessed performances by evicted Bigg Boss housemates, including cricketer Vinod Kambli, German actress Claudia Ciesla, fashion designer Rohit Verma, stand up comedian Raju Srivastav, actor producer Kamal Rashid Khan, model Sherlyn Chopra, actress Shamita Shetty, model and actor Aditi Govitrikar, TV actors Tanaaz Irani and Bhaktyaar Irani, music director Ismail Durbar and Rakhi Sawant's mother Jahya Sawant.

For 84 days, the contestants were locked up in the 'Bigg Boss' house with no contact with the outside world and with 40 cameras watching them 24 hours.

.~*\ .............~**~...~*\../`*~. ~**~-,
    .\.....\,.~*\/.... /\.....\... ..V...../ ...(_)...\
    ..\............ .\.....\/..../. \........ ./\......,.~*
    ....\,.~* ..`.-.,,.-`..\, ,./.....\..,,`.\

gosh 1 crore and a carr rahhh
    hate that guyy
    pravesh shuddav won !