suva. fiji islands

Smile Sharman waiting for 3 Idiots release

Follow us on Social Media

Just as audience is keen on 3 Idiots release, Sharman Joshi too is patiently looking forward to its release.

He is back with his ‘Rang De Basanti’ co-stars – Aamir and Madhavan - in this Rajkumar Hirani’s directorial as IIM students. And together they said to have a blast while making of the film. But now as the film is fast approaching its release, Sharman is getting anxious with the passing of the day. Although he is confident that this film will open up new avenues, Sharman is said to be very concerned about the audience’s reaction. Keeping his fingers crossed, Sharman is counting the days for the release.

Interestingly, there is a hot buzz about the way the jovial actor bagged the film’s offer. Sharman revealed that he first bumped into Rajkumar Hirani in the bathroom of PVR once. It seems the director narrated the script of 3 Idiots to the actor in bathroom and the discussion said to have lasted for twenty minutes! Sharman was amused when he bumped into Hirani in the same place second time. “I was like so if I need to find you, I should come to this bathroom, and that is when we fixed up a meeting,” recalled the actor.

Well, Sharman we really hope that the film laughs its way into the Box Office.

Once I was called the Best,
    now you can also be called the Best in ur category.
    so what u waiting 4! make urself capable of being called best....