YouR De$i RaPPeR
    Spain BCN (Barcelona)

Default Aamir-Dada night out

Follow us on Social Media

Kolkata, Dec 16 : On the second leg of 'catch me if you can', a marketing gimmick to promote forthcoming movie '3 Idiots', Aamir Khan visted Sourav Ganguly's residence and spent quality time with his family last night.

Disguised as a buck-toothed man and clad in shody clothes with a bag slung on his shoulder, Ganguly's fan was seen meandering on the streets of the city asking people, ''where is Dada's residence?'' Ultimately after being recognised, Khan managed to enter the Knight Riders captain's residence.

The actor-cricketer combo talked about cricket and films and had dinner with the family.

Amir was highly impressed by the hospitality meted out by the Ganguly family.

''Now I know why people love him so much here, because apart from being a great cricketer he is also a great human being,'' said the actor.

Talking about food, the 'Three Idiots' star, opined if you want to have the best food in the city then visit Dada's place.

The star was also accompanied by his wife Kiran Rao Khan.

Mr perfectionist gifted the former India skipper a gold ring before departing and invited Sourav to the premiere of the movie in Mumbai.

.~*\ .............~**~...~*\../`*~. ~**~-,
    .\.....\,.~*\/.... /\.....\... ..V...../ ...(_)...\
    ..\............ .\.....\/..../. \........ ./\......,.~*
    ....\,.~* ..`.-.,,.-`..\, ,./.....\..,,`.\