Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Naveen Bawa and Akshay Anand roped in for DJ's Creative Units upcoming venture on SAB TV!

Follow us on Social Media

Akshay Anand will essay the protagonist while Naveen Bawa will be seen in a negative character in the show.

We had earlier reported about DJ's Creative Unit panning out a show based on a police training academy for SAB TV.

Now, we have some more developments on that front as the show has roped in two talented actors to essay pivotal characters in the show.

Naveen Bawa, who essayed cameos roles in the much loved show, FIR and Akshay Anand who was last seen in Balika Vadhu and has wooed the audience with innumerable performances in Bollywood films will be seen essaying primary characters in the show.

The show will be based around how the protagonist, Shamsher Singh will run a 20 year old police training school. He would be seen producing some of the finest policemen in the country but would face a major challenge in the face of training a set of young teenage losers who aspire to be policemen.

A credible source confirms, "Akshay Anand has been finalized to essay the protagonist Shamsher Singh while Naveen Bawa will play a comic villain, Bajirao Gaikwad. "

Naveen Bawa confirmed being a part of the project. He said, "As an actor, I need time to get into the skin of the character and this show will give me an opportunity to do so as it is a continuous character unlike my innumerable stints in FIR. Also, I will don a police uniform, a role which has always attracted me. I am very excited to be a part of the show."

Akshay Anand remained unavailable for comment.

Tony Singh, Producer of DJ's Creative Unit too did not answer our calls till the time of filing the story.

However, we contacted Amit Aryan who has churned out a host of shows and is all set to script this concept averred, "The buzz about the show being panned out is true but I cannot confirm the names which have been roped in. This is my second show on the lines of police training post FIR but it is far from being a similar concept. We will take comedy on another level all together with this show and I am very excited for the same. "

Keep reading this space for more updates!