suva. fiji islands

Smile John to bring an Alien

Follow us on Social Media

Earlier we mentioned about Shirish Kunder's next directorial project with John Abraham. And here is its title which is quite interesting – ‘Alien Sahib’. So does that mean another Alien in Bollywood? Yup, but the film wont be a sci-fi film and will be a 3D flick, they say. “Like Rakesh Roshan did something in Koi Mil Gaya that resulted in an alien being introduced in the film, here too John does something that brings an alien into the story,” revealed the insiders.

Interestingly, ‘Alien Sahib’ will be co-produced by John along with Kunder. Now one may wonder as to how the hunk actor took on to the film’s production; on this Shirish stated, “John and I have been in talks for more than a year to do this film but John had other commitments. He and I are quite similar in nature. We realised that we were on the same page so it would be better if both of us are involved in the making of the film.”

While John shared the storyline of the film thus: “Alien Sahib is a simple, endearing story with beautiful emotions. I am really excited about it because it has a beautiful story. Human stories always strike a chord.”

Currently, John is working in Nishikant Kamat's film and after which he will work on his image to get a lean one. According to sources, John has a bulky body in Nishikant's action film but he would have to shed several pounds, say at least 8 kgs, before he faces the camera for Alien Sahib.

Coming back to the film, Shirish shared that they will be getting foreign technicians for this film. “Moreover, we will be using a fusion digital 3D camera, a technique which has been used in James Cameron's Avatar,” added Shirish.

The film will also be simultaneously released as a 2D film, the sources said.

As a matter of fact the makers said to had registered few titles like Animals, Banjo Party, Bachelor of Love, Joker, Muscle Power, Son of a Gun, Technicolor and Triple Cross. And finally ‘Alien Sahib’ won over all these weird names…

Once I was called the Best,
    now you can also be called the Best in ur category.
    so what u waiting 4! make urself capable of being called best....

for sharing

Hot Member

thnx for sharing........