YouR De$i RaPPeR www.desirulez.net

T

Default Katrina Kaif is world's sexiest Asian woman

Follow us on Social Media

London, Dec 11 : British Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif has retained the top spot in an annual list of the world's 50 sexiest Asian women unveiled Friday.

The British Bollywood babe beat off tough competition from other actresses, former beauty queens, models and pop stars to hold on to the Eastern Eye crown she won last year.

Indian actresses took eight of the top 10 spots, with British television star Laila Rouass and Pakistani actress Mehwish Hayat completing the list.

The top 10 of the Eastern Eye 50 Sexiest Asian Women are: Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra, Freida Pinto, Laila Rouass, Kareena Kapoor, Bipasha Basu, Lara Dutta, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Mehwish Hayat and Deepika Padukone.

.~*\ .............~**~...~*\../`*~. ~**~-,
    .\.....\,.~*\/.... /\.....\... ..V...../ ...(_)...\
    ..\............ .\.....\/..../. \........ ./\......,.~*
    ....\,.~* ..`.-.,,.-`..\, ,./.....\..,,`.\

New Arrivals

T

Hello,

I am Jackwood.This is my first visit to site.I am new to this site,but Ive enjoyed posting in your forums.The sexy actress, who is glad after gaining her recent 'Sexiest' label, expressed gratitude towards all her buffs, who always appreciated her work and brought her up to the top position.The top ten of the Eastern Eye 50 Sexiest Asian Women include Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra, Freida Pinto, Laila Rouass, Kareena Kapoor, Bipasha Basu, Lara Dutta, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Mehwish Hayat and Deepika Padukone.Katz surely deserves lots of best wishes for adding one more feather to her hat.

Thank you very much and Stay connected with me.