Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Nikita Sharma quits Mohi

Follow us on Social Media

Nikita Sharma who was finalized to play the parallel lead in Mohi, is no longer a part of the show....

Its a heart breaking news for all Nikita Sharma fans as the actress was supposed to make a comeback with Mohi on Star Plus, is unfortunately no longer a part of the show.

Initially rumors were that Asha Negi had bagged the role but decided to back out as she wasn't happy with the character. Thus, the makers later on roped in Nikita Sharma but now it looks like even Nikita has backed out of the show.

As per our source," Nikita Sharma was unhappy with the way her character was shaping up after she started shooting for the show. She felt that the role which had been narrated to her was very different from what it was shaping up to be. And hence, only after a couple of days of shooting, Nikita decided to part ways."

We hear that the auditions for her replacement have already started and since there is ample time for the show to go on air, the makers are this time making sure they get the right person to fill in the shoes of this character. Rumors have it that both actresses who have quit could have been because the role was of a parallel lead and not the main lead.

When we contacted Nikita she confirmed saying, "Yes I have quit Mohi but I don't want to comment about it. The parting was with mutual consent and I believe right things should happen at right time."

We are sure that all's well that ends well. Lets hope that the makers find their Mohi very soon....Do our viewers have any suggestions for whom they would like to see as Mohi?