Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Ruslaan Mumtaz to play boy-next-door in Life OK's Kaisa Ishq Hai Yeh!

Follow us on Social Media

Actor Ruslaan Mumtaz, to make his comeback with Fremantle Media's Kaisa Ishq Hai Yeh...

With many new shows hitting the tube, the audience will see one more love saga on screen . Yes! Fremantle Media's next titled as Kaisa Ishq Hai Yeh, on Life OK, will depict the love saga.

As reported elsewhere actor Ruslaan Mumtaz, is making a comeback on the small screen after doing a couple of films. While the viewers loved his chocolate boy image in his debut show Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara, Ruslaan is all set to create the same magic with this show again. Apart from Ruslaan, actress Madhoo and Parmeet Sethi will be seen essaying a pivotal roles on the show. Joining the three would be pretty Aanchal Mujal, who won praises from the viewers of Bade Acche Lagte Hai, for essaying Pihu's character.

Elaborating more on the storyline of the show, our source says, "Ruslaan and Anchal will be seen as the youngest couple. Ruslaan will be a wedding planner by profession on the show. Parmeet Sethi and Madhoo will be seen as the eldest couple and theirs will be a mature love story. However, the middle aged couple is yet to be finalized."

When contacted Ruslaan, he confirmed stating, "Yes, I am a part of the show and have already shot for the pilot. I have started shooting with Anchal and have shot for only two days. My character is that of a boy-next-door on the show."

We wishes Ruslaan all the best for the new show!