Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Transgender Man Becomes Pregnant!

Follow us on Social Media

Thomas Beattie lives in Oregon and is married to a woman named Nancy. He's pregnant.

This was what he had to say:

To our neighbors, my wife, Nancy, and I dont appear in the least unusual. To those in the quiet Oregon community where we live, we are viewed just as we are -- a happy couple deeply in love. Our desire to work hard, buy our first home, and start a family was nothing out of the ordinary. That is, until we decided that I would carry our child.

I am transgender, legally male, and legally married to Nancy. Unlike those in same-sex marriages, domestic partnerships, or civil unions, Nancy and I are afforded the more than 1,100 federal rights of marriage. Sterilization is not a requirement for sex reassignment, so I decided to have chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy but kept my reproductive rights. Wanting to have a biological child is neither a male nor female desire, but a human desire.

So what are your thoughts about this? Do you think of this as a human desire rather than a female desire???

Coolest Person You Will Ever Know! www.desirulez.net

T

loL thats really unusual...we can't really answer this question correctly until we are in that person's shoes, but right now i wud say it shud be the way nature has made it, a female desire

aww thanks payal, luv ya too.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

u wanna see his pic?