Post Stars speak about 26/11

Follow us on Social Media

On the 26th November 2008, ten terrorists hijacked Mumbai, they gunned down innocent people at Taj, CST and Nariman House at Colaba. A year later Mumbai’s spirit although bruised is still intact. Check out what our Bollywood stars have to say about the new India that has emerged post 26/11:

Shah Rukh Khan:I am feeling more Indian after 26/11. I’m happy to witness the new movement that’s gripping India to bring about change. For peace in our nation, there needs to be peace in our hearts.

Nita Ambani: Post 26/11, my children asked me, ‘Will this happen again?’ It will not, if we are determined. Zero-tolerance should be our response to acts of terrorism.

John Abraham:It hurts me deeply when I see the kind of security an undeserving politician gets and I’m speaking as a normal citizen… because I am a normal citizen.

Bipasha Basu:I hope the government will be responsible enough and act now. We pay taxes and as a responsible citizen, I am questioning where’s the money going? I need an answer…

Akshay Kumar:We the People’ can save our country, no one else… We are respected for our strength and our humble hearts, let’s do the right thing — fight for peace, not war.

Priyanka Chopra:To the younger generation, I implore you… don’t accept mediocrity, don’t aid corruption, be vigilant and above all, participate in our collective future.

Sanjay Dutt:We cannot continue to have such a facile approach towards terrorism… The attack has not only united us to fight terrorism but all kinds of evil.

αм ι тнє σηє αη∂ σηℓу?
    υz уσυ'яє тнє σηℓу σηє
    ιт єℓт ѕσ ℓσηg αη∂ ℓσηℓєу
    ωαιтιηg σя
    уσυ тσ σмє

Kal Ho Na Ho www.desirulez.net

Thank You Dear.

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN? www.desirulez.net

ah i rem...tfs!!
    sorry dude .... Hash