Thread: Seth Rollins

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Default Seth Rollins

Follow us on Social Media

Does anyone know what is going on with Seth Rollins?? Just heard that he may be getting released...

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Showing his 'jolly roger' online or something

Because you can't say *****, ****, cock, maybe let's try willy? Hopefully one gets through!

His fiance found out he was cheating, released nudes of him online.

He's not getting released.
    The Prince Is Here...

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

pff you can't blame him for that ... blame the b*tch ...
    i think he wont be released and WWE sells it as another reality show

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

If it was a lowly NXT talent or a mid carder on main roster, eg. Zack Ryder, they would've been released for sure. Seth Rollins is their TOP heal at the moment. It will take something very serious to happen for his release.
    This also points on the very obvious double standards WWE uses for their talent.

Yea, I hate WWE's double standards, Abraham Washington for example, check Big Show, nothing lol

Are we really pretending WWE would release a talent for something that was in no way their fault?

Abraham Washington would still have a job if he had just apologised properly instead of throwing a tantrum.
    The Prince Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Are we really pretending WWE would release a talent for something that was in no way their fault?

Abraham Washington would still have a job if he had just apologised properly instead of throwing a tantrum.
    Pretty sure he only went off the handle after he was fired. Big Show just as an example has made various controversial statements and not been fired for it.

Are you seriously suggesting WWE don't have double standards? If you are I can only ignore you but it's likely you just want to argue so I'll ignore regardless...

WWE have double standards to an extent, but not to the point where they would fire people for absolutely no reason.

Washington went off the handle way before he was fired. He made a really passive aggressive "they're forcing me to do this" apology on Twitter and then proceeded to retweet loads of people saying it was no big deal and he shouldn't have to apologise. If he had just given a proper apology like a grown up he would never have been fired.
    The Prince Is Here...

Default Seth Rollins

You look like Seth Rollins.

Does that mean that it was basically like seeing your nude pictures as well?

Default Seth Rollins

This is going to be a depush if i ever saw one, ah, Rollins, a true heel, keeping it Kayfabed in and out the ring with his relationships

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Lol not many good heels at all anymore