Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Big B postpones fatherís anniversary for Bigg Boss

Follow us on Social Media

Amitabh Bachchan has postponed his father poet Harivansh Rai Bachchanís anniversary celebrations by a day, as the megastar will be busy shooting for reality show Bigg Boss on that day. The 67-year-old star, who is the host of Bigg Boss, has written in his blog that he will be celebrating his fatherís birthday on November 28 instead of 27, which is a Friday, as he will be shooting that day.ĒThere is the matter of my Fatherís birth anniversary being celebrated on the 28th November.His birthday is on the 27th, but I record Bigg Boss on a Friday so that would be not possible, hence the next day,Ē Amitabh wrote.

The entire Bachchan family, including the family of Amitabhís brother Ajitabh, are preparing for a special celebration.ĒPreparations for that are afoot. I shall be reciting and singing my Fatherís works and hopefully the family shall be putting in their bit Ė Abhishek, Shweta and Aishwarya along with Ajitabh?s children,Ē he added. This year will be the late poetís 101 birth anniversary and the star is anticipating a grand commemoration. ďIt shall be 101 years since his birth and it is apt to think of a commemoration.

It will probably be at the Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan since it is this institution that has organized the event,Ē he wrote.

thanks for sharing