Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default It's difficult to make people laugh - Shilpa Shinde

Follow us on Social Media

Actress Shilpa Shinde who has showed her acting skills on the small screen, is returning back with a comedy show.

The newly launched channel &Tv is set to introduce many show ranging from comedy to reality. One such show which will make the viewers tickle their funny bone is Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hain?. As earlier, many comedy shows have been presented in front of the ciewers to make them laugh and make the mood lighter, Bhabhiji... will surely add on the fun element and make the viewers laugh.

While many known faces have been roped in to play pivotal roles in the show, one such actress who will be coming back to the small screen is Shilpa Shinde who was known for her role in SAB TV's Chidiya Ghar.

When asked about her character Shilpa says, "I am playing a typical Indian wife who is little dumb as she does not acknowledge what people talk about her. Even if someone compliments her she fails to understand it nor does she understand when someone talks wrong about her. So in short she is quite a comedy person in the entire family."

Describing more about the concept of the show Bhabhiji... she says, "It is Kanpur based story where two neighbors and their families reside. Out of which one is a modern type of a family whereas the other family is totally a tradition one. So the concept revolves around both the families, their differences, similarities and love-hatred relationship."
    As Shilpa has been doing comedy shows since while now, so when asked that what made her to take up another show of the same genre, she says, "The main reason for me to take up the show is because it's comedy. I think in today's world it is very easy to make people cry but is very difficult to bring smile on someone's face."

Further talking about the show on a new channel she adds, "Hope for the best, we can never say what works out and what does not. &TV has many interesting projects lined up along with it there Shah Rukh Khan's show which is all set hit the screens soon and then every channel is new in the beginning. So I am taking it as a challenge and hopefully viewers will love to watch our show on the new brand channel as the channel provides different content on different genres."

We wishes good luck to Shilpa Shinde for her new venture!