Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Sartaj Gill to play a Casanova guy in Begu Sarai!

Follow us on Social Media

Newcomer Sartaj Gill is all set to play a pivotal role in new channel & TV's Begu Sarai.

With the newly launched channel & TV, many shows will hit the screens with a bang. The much touted show Begu Sarai under Saregamapa Productions, has roped in renowned names like Shweta Tiwari, Shivangi Joshi Beintehaa fame and more.

Apart from the above mentioned actors, actor Sartaj Gill will be playing a pivotal role in the show too. We got in touch with the actor to know about his character, show and much more...

Telling us about his debut show, Sartaj says, "I have been a part of the controversy movie Khap which released in 2011. The movie was banned due to some controversial reasons. So this is my first project. I have done modeling which helped me to build my career into television."

Elaborating more on the character he says, "I am playing the character of Priyom Thakur, who comes from a very influential family. I am portraying the character of a fun loving boy who is everyone's favorite in the house. He is kind of a Casanova types and charms everybody with his personality. He has had more than 50 girlfriends and is a rowdy guy who does not care about others but stays in his own dreams."

He further adds, "This show is based on my father's powers and there are lots of people who want to acquire those powers. But I am shown totally opposite to my father who does not care about the power and lives independently. The show is made on the lines of the movie Gangs of Wasseypur that has a feel of rowdiness in a rural life."

We wish good luck to Sartaj for his first show!

Stay tune to this space for latest developments.