Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default It's an achievement of 200 episodes for Akbar Birbal!

Follow us on Social Media

Big Magic's Akbar Birbal touches the mark of 200 episodes.

Big Magic's Akbar Birbal is one such show that has garnered immense popularity and eyeballs of most of the viewers in a short span of time. Akbar Birbal has surpassed all the shows on Big Magic. On this remarkable achievement of the show, we got in touch with Kiku Sharda who essays the role of Akbar in the show.

He said, "My journey so far has been quite interesting. I started shooting for Akbar Birbal while I was already doing Comedy Nights with Kapil on Colors. What actually appealed me to do the show was the period drama. I have never done a periodic drama before Akbar Birbal. Getting into those costumes of Akbar while playing the character and the entire historical feel is something that I really love. The actors are so good. We also have a new bunch of actors who are extremely talented. I always tell them that always be grounded and keep your egos aside. Ego is something that ruins the entire show. Stay focused and concentrate on work is what I guide them. I am just expecting the show go on and on and complete 1000 episodes. This show has the perfect ingredients - writers, production heads, actors and all those associated to the show."

Delnaaz Irani who essays the role of Rani Saheba tweeted, AKBARBIRBAL completes 200 episodes today!congratulations to the entire team cast crew !!thanku all fr ur appreciation (sic).

Kishwer Merchant who portrays the role of Urvashi tweeted, Today #akbarbirbal completes 200 episodes, thank u guys for all the luv (sic).

This surely is a good good achievement for the entire cast and crew of Akbar Birbal!

Keep reading this space for more updates on your favorite shows.