Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default My character demands acting as well as performing stunts - Siddharth Nigam

Follow us on Social Media

In conversation with us Siddharth Nigam talks about his character, other varied interest and much more...

Little kid Siddharth Nigam, who showcased his acting skills on the silver screen, will be seen essaying the role of younger Rudra in Life OK's upcoming mytho-thriller show Mahakumbh.

Well, apart from acting, Siddharth is inclined towards something else also. Yes, he has won a medal at a national level for gymnastics. In conversation, with us, he talks about the show Mahakumbh, character and more...

Siddharth says, "It was easy to enact the character of Rudra. I am a national level gymnast so performing all the stunts was quite easier and joyful for me."

Elabortaing more about his character, he says, "My character is very serious and sincere types. It's a very strong character and can relate to the character to an extent. I love performing stunts in the show."

Talking about his co-stars in Mahakumbh he says, "When I started shooting for Mahakumbh, I was nervous because my character demands acting as well performing stunts and at times I used to forget expressing while performing stunts. My co-stars Seema Biswas, Gautam Rode helped me in improving my acting skills."

Coming to his other varied interest gymanstics, we asked Siddharth about how did he develop the interest for the same and he says, "When I was 5 year old, I was keen in sports. My mother has supported me a lot in finding out my talent and developing interest in it. Its because of her I have gained that much of confidence as earlier I was not confident enough whether I can flourish in it or not."

As Siddharth needs to be physically fit, he is taking care of his diet perfectly. Adding more to it, he says, "I have always been fit due to gymnastics. When I was 10 year old I had abs and now when I am 14, I have a built a good body. I also pay attention toward my diet."

Sharing his experience about the blockbuster film Dhoom 3, he says, "Doing this film was an achievement for me. I got an opportunity to work with actors like Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif, Jackie Shroff who have helped me in improving my acting skills."

"I only want to say that keep learning new things as there is no age criteria set to learn new thing. I believe you will grow more when you learn more," he ends conveying a message to his fans.