Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Kushal Punjabi to play a negative role in Epic's upcoming show Time Machine!

Follow us on Social Media

Actor Kushal Punjabi to be seen on the small screen again.

Popular actor Kushal Punjabi, who was last seen in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7, is all set to be seen in a TV show on the channel Epic.

Kushal will be seen essaying a negative role in Time Machine.

Our source informs us, "Kushal will be seen in a negative role who is a politician. His main motto of getting into politics is to earn money. Thus he will be seen as a very smart and intelligent young politician who will play smart games to achieve whatever he wants."

Our source further adds, "Kushal's character is out and out negative one. He will try to use Time Machine for his greedy motives and how he succeeds in doing it. It will be a very interesting character as he is always seen portraying roles showing more of physical strength, but this time he got a chance to do something different and here he will be seen showing his mental strength."

When contacted Kushal he said, "I can't divulge any information as of now but I can say that my character will be very interesting."

We wishes Kushal Punjabi all the best for the new show!