Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Neil Nitin Mukesh : I will STRIP again

Follow us on Social Media

So what if Censors have blurred his much hyped stripping scene in JAIL, Neil Nitin Mukesh is willing to drop his pants once again if the 'script demands it' and it is 'shot aesthetically'.

'However cliched this may sound but this is actually a fact', says Neil, 'I am sure you have heard so many comments like 'demand of script' floating around on news channels, print and web media day in and night out. Still, I mean it when I say that it the script demands this and I am confident that a director can project me in a particular situation well, I would certainly strip again.'

He denies though that he would be willing to do so just so that that he could join the brigade of a select few men in Bollywood who have dared to bare.

'I am not doing this for myself but for those billions of audiences out there who want to be entertained and educated when it comes to cinema', he reasons, 'I have been fascinated by 70MM and I am in awe of it ever since I can remember it. As an audience, I relate to cinema and know for sure that I have loved to hear a new story or see it being treated differently. When I demand that from the film makers then why not give it back to the audiences as well? I am sure they are prepared for something as hard hitting and justified as JAIL and this is why I consented to act the way it was required. The same criteria will hold good for my future projects as well.'

JAIL, which also stars Manoj Bajpai and Mugdha Godse in key roles, releases all over this Friday along with Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif starrer AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHANI.