Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Renowned Chef Vikas Khanna to make his appearance on the sets of Captain Tiao!

Follow us on Social Media

Chef Vikas Khanna to make his appearance on Captain Tiao and will teach Sadhil some cooking on the show.

The young host of the chat show Captain Tiao on Disney Channel Sadhil Kapoor has interviewed many big and renowned celebrities from the industry. Well last time he interviewed sporty and famous Tennis player Sania Mirza who made her appearance on the show after Comedy Nights with Kapil.

This time it's a renowned chef's turn to be on the seat of Captain Tiao. Yes, master class chef Vikas Khanna will make his appearance on the show to teach Sadhil the basics of cooking.

We contacted the young and super talented kid Sadhil to know his experience with the great chef and he avers, "I had a very good time with him. He taught me to make rotis round, then he quizzed the public by giving a chocolate box to guess the chocolate and I guessed it right that it was a homemade chocolate using Chocolate cream and Almond. This way we had lot of fun."

"I enacted like Simran and he enacted like Raj from the famous film Dil Wale Dulhaniya Le Jayege, enjoying the funny moments from the film. He also gifted me a cooking book which had a message to cook from heart," ends the child actor.

Sadhil had an amazing day with Vikas and it would be interesting to see Chef Vikaas Khanna with chota packet Sadhil on Captain Tiao!

Keep reading this space for latest updates on your favorite shows.