Retired Staff

Arrow Cut down on ODIs: Border tells Sachin Tendulkar

Follow us on Social Media

London: Former Australian captain Allan Border believes that Indian great Sachin Tendulkar should cut down on ODIs to prolong his Test career.

Border who is in London as the brand Ambassador for the Airtel Delhi Half-Marathon said, " I have high esteem for Tendulkar and his achievements in international cricket. But I think it would be better for him to appear in fewer limited-over matches including ODIs.It would help him prolong his Test career."

He also went on to speak on Tendulkar's ability to handle pressure, a trait that was responsible for his success, " Representing your country for 20 years in the international arena is no small achievement. There is always a lot of pressure on an international cricketer and I must say he has managed it beautifully. Even after many ups and downs, Tendulkar still has the same passion and love for the game."

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN?

very good advise but personally still think he got it in every format!!!
    so, dunt stop like gilly or hayden....he is in gr8 form rite time get out of form and shud know thats it...i dunt mind watching him play nex WC and retire right afta dat!!
    sorry dude .... Hash

dR Contributor
    USA, from India

I think he is right... but then again i would like to see him play.
    A sig dedicated to my hero!!