The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

Default Pakistani Players not happy with Younis Khan

Follow us on Social Media

ISLAMABAD: Some eight to nine cricketers headed by a senior member of the team called on Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman Ijaz Butt on October 9 to express their no-confidence in Younis Khan and it was then and there the captain planned a counter strategy which included his resignation and brought about political pressure and planned ending of resignation not being accepted.

?The News? has learnt from well placed sources in the PCB that the player who met with the PCB chairman and lodged complaint against the captain included former captain Shoaib Malik, Misbah-ul-Haq, the two Akmal brothers, Saeed Ajmal and two fast bowlers. In fact these players had requested for time from chairman in Johannesburg (South Africa) at the end of the Champions Trophy.

?During the meeting with the chairman, these players made serious reservations on Younis?s ability to handle the team. In fact a few of players were so upset that they even refused to be part of the team if Younis continue to lead the team in future.?

The general complaint, they had against Younis was about his dictatorial behaviour and his inability to take other players along with him.

?He sees himself as some one superior to other players and always try to undermine others performance and their contribution in the success.?

Even at a press conference in Johannesburg, when Younis was asked about the reason of not playing Mohammad Aamir in a match against Australia, he said he did not want to see youngsters and newcomers posing themselves as Wasim Akram (in case of Aamir) and Saqlain Mushtaq (in case of Saeed Ajmal).

It is believed that after listing to the complaints against Younis, the PCB chairman decided to change guards at the helm of the team and gave Shahid Afridi green signal to lead the team.

When Ijaz Butt was contacted before his departure to India on Wednesday, he refused to confirm or deny the whole episode. ?My doors are open for national team cricketers and anyone can call on me,? he said.

Former manager Yawar Saeed however refused to talk on cricket affairs anymore. ?As far as cricket and comments on cricket are concerned, it is all over for me. I have nothing to say on this matter at all.?

No-confidence from players caused

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

WTH... thats wierd..

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN? www.desirulez.net

T

lol thats not really new shoib malik dunt like the fact younus khan is succesfull with his captaincy more then shoaib....its shoib who playing da game hea lol...so, simple caz i know in some T20 games in world cup saw them having arguments...as direct TV shows eve bit of thing
    sorry dude .... Hash

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

true.. but they need some good and dominating captain... and havent seen anyone Dominating.. in their team except Wasim akram and Waqar Younis... there were the best