Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Giaa Manek in Big Magic's Mahisagar!

Follow us on Social Media

Giaa Manek to make a celebrity guest appearance for Big Magic's Mahisagar.

Giaa Manek who rose to fame through Star Plus' Saath Nibhana Saathiya and SAB TV's Jeannie Aur Juju have been seen in a lot of special celebrity guest appearance. Recently she was seen in Big Magic's Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai.

Well, yet again we are back with a piece of news. Giaa will be seen in a Big Magic's another show Mahisagar as a celebrity guest on the show.

Our source states, "Viewers will see Giaa playing the role of Mira, who is sweet, charming, positive and a bubbly girl. She is a best friend of Sagar who came in the house to celebrate the festival of Kartiki Purnima."

When contacted Giaa, she said, "It is my second innings with Big Magic and just like before, I ma again doing a celebrity special appearance for the show Mahisagar. I will be seen essaying the character of Sagar's (Anuj Thakur) best friend and my character name is Mira. The entire sequence will air on the coming Friday. All the co-actors were so good and all of them made me feel at home. All of us together did good work."

Well Giaa, with your short stints, you definitely are cheering up all your fans.

Keep reading this space for more updates on your favorite shows.