Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Default Hell in the Cell

Follow us on Social Media

Apparently, Brock Lesnar is not scheduled to be in-ring again until January, so he will not be competing at HIAC.

That means that:

• Brock is above the 30 day rule, where the champ is supposed to defend their title (which they were more than happy to try to strip Daniel Brian because of that 30 day rule).

• Seth Rollins will not have an opportunity to cash in his contract until next year. His Money in the Bank is irrelevant if a champ is gone for months at a time.

Come on, WWE. This is ridiculous.

Other than that, a few predictions:

Big Show gives Rusev his first loss.

3 way between Sheamus, Miz, and Sandow, and Sandow takes it.

Orton beats Cena in what will be a good match (they have worked together enough times to fight seamlessly).

Seth wins against Dean (not clean) to further the angle for another couple of months.
    Last edited by BigHumpDaddy; 10-16-2014 at 03:27 AM.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Seriously? No Lesnar till Jan???

On your other points I feel Show will win as you mentioned, Sheamus will win the 3 way. Really hope Orton wins, even better if clean, dont care too much on rollins or ambrose

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Seriously? No Lesnar till Jan???

On your other points I feel Show will win as you mentioned, Sheamus will win the 3 way. Really hope Orton wins, even better if clean, dont care too much on rollins or ambrose
    I am hoping Orton will win clean, too. Have you seen this?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=920022044693107

That is awesome lol!

Speaking of the 30 day rule, you can tell Lesnar he's stripped all you want, but who's got the balls to physically take the belts off of him?
    The Prince Is Here...

New Arrivals

Default VIper Strike First

VIper Strike First

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    I am hoping Orton will win clean, too. Have you seen this?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=920022044693107
    Randy Orton has been all over Facebook. My friends who don't watch WWE now know about him. We really like the one where Randy RKO's the Giraffe.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Looks like your predictions didn't really happen. But I also really wanted to see Rusev have his first loss, as this Russia vs USA crap is so annoying. D:

I lost all interest in WWE when Lesnar won that title , I didn't watch WWE from that moment , and I don't plan on following it anymore .

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Looks like your predictions didn't really happen. But I also really wanted to see Rusev have his first loss, as this Russia vs USA crap is so annoying. D:
    Yeah, apparently I was way off! Ha!! Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Yeah, I was really hoping Big Show would win because I was getting tired of the Rusev angle, and figured everyone else was too, and that the writers would do something about it. Figured if he won, it wouldn't be clean (Mark Henry distracting Big Show). For all we know, they are saving Rusev's first loss for Wrestlemania.

I was surprised about the clean sweep of Dolph Ziggler over Cesaro. Those two work well together. Ziggler sells better than anyone else in the business, in my opinion.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    Yeah, apparently I was way off! Ha!! Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Yeah, I was really hoping Big Show would win because I was getting tired of the Rusev angle, and figured everyone else was too, and that the writers would do something about it. Figured if he won, it wouldn't be clean (Mark Henry distracting Big Show). For all we know, they are saving Rusev's first loss for Wrestlemania.

I was surprised about the clean sweep of Dolph Ziggler over Cesaro. Those two work well together. Ziggler sells better than anyone else in the business, in my opinion.
    I was also really surprised that Cesaro didn't even get 1 Fall. I'm still hoping that they have a Push coming for Cesaro soon. At least he is using the Swing again, as of last Night.

No more WWE for me after watching HIAC.
    The stupidity from that PPV was too much for me to handle. Bye-bye WWE.

Cena Lesnar a 3rd time?

No thanks, match skipped...

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Cena Lesnar a 3rd time?

No thanks, match skipped...
    ye say hi to supercena
    + sick of all these main events on almost every PPV end with interference. Do that sh*t on raw/sd not PPV.....