Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Default The Rock & Lana Exchange Jabs On Twitter, Rock Responds To John Cena

Follow us on Social Media

As noted, John Cena tweeted The Rock after his surprise appearance on Monday’s edition of WWE RAW in Brooklyn, New York. The Rock has since responded to Cena, which you can read below.

@JohnCena
    Congrats, @TheRock. That ring missed you and every time you're in it, you don't disappoint. #IfYaSmell #RockonRaw

@TheRock
    @JohnCena Thank U homeboy. Great seeing ya backstage. Keep hustlin and grindin and one day I will beat you in a squat competition. #Never

Another exchange on Twitter involving The Rock is the back-and-forth he had with Lana after the show, which you can read below.

@LanaWWE
    I told @TheRock to SHUT UP. He didn't listen. Their will be consequences for these actions. #RAW @WWE @RusevBUL pic.twitter.com/PLNRlToXke

@TheRock

@LanaWWE @WWE @RusevBUL Clearly, you didn't appreciate my "Smirnoff bottle shoved up your Putin" joke. You're still smokin'. #Boots2Asses

Lana fired back at Rock with the following response:

@LanaWWE
    I'm obviously stunning/beautiful/perfect @TheRock but I know word in English and Russian that perfectly describes you... PIG! @RusevBUL
    Last edited by Moaz333; 10-09-2014 at 07:18 PM.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Did you notice on Raw when the Rock said "jabroni-beating" he pointed to Rusev and when he said "pie eating" he pointed to Lana?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    Did you notice on Raw when the Rock said "jabroni-beating" he pointed to Rusev and when he said "pie eating" he pointed to Lana?
    Its The Rock, what else did you expect him to do?