Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Default Which brand is better gucci or addidas

Follow us on Social Media

I want planning to buy wallet. please suggest me to which brand is good & reasonable.
    Dinesh kumar
    http://topbrandshoe.blogspot.in/

Post Go for a brand that has a value in the market

Hey,

If you're planning to buy a wallet, I would suggest you to opt a brand that has a specific brand value (and of course, suits your pocket too). A brand is something that has its value in eyes of its customer. Looking for other aspects like the quality, your preferences, designs comes secondary IF you are so much into that specific brand For example,customers do not care much about the designs while buying Louis vitton purses (they have this same pattern always) but people buy it without having a second thought in the mind...

So, if you want to buy a wallet & you are not sure about the brand...,go over the internet and do a little research... You'll find your answer...

Let us know what did you buy

BY:
    Full Indian TV (windows app store)

As others have said, brand is relative. It is always best to pick something that suits your style, taste, finances and needs. You could spent a lot of money on something that doesn't fit (your cash, cards, coins/pocket/you don't really like) that because you don't care about it will perish quickly - just like a phone etc.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Banana Republic
    Aldos
    H & M
    Tristan

Banned

Default desirulez

desirulez

New Arrivals

Default Which brand is better gucci or addidas

Knowing what you know now, which computing equipment would you use to assist in your music production?

Default all depends

all depends on what you are purchasing... ie Gucci cologne is better than adidas cologne