Wink a senior love story - lol

Follow us on Social Media

sarah and bill, both 91. lived in a retirement comunity. they met in the social centre and discovered over time that they enjoyed each other;s company.

after several weeks of meeting for coffee.bill asked sarah out to dinner ad much to his suprise, she accepted.

they had a lovely evening. they dined at the most romantic restaurant in town and bill gave sarah a gift to show his affection.despite his age, bill was still a charmer.

afterward bill asked sarah to join him at his place for an after dinner drink. things continued along a natural course, and age being no inhibitor.sarah soon joined bill for a roll in the hay.

as they were basking in the glow of the magic moments they shared.each was lost for a time to their own thoughs.

bill was thinking: "if i had known she was a virgin i would have been more gentle."

sarah was thinking: "if i had know that he could still do it. i would have taken out my panthose."

you dont stop laughing when you get old, you get old when you stop laughing.

keep it upppppppppp
    mai F ko F hee Bolta ho lolzzz