Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Default Adam Rose Gives The Bunny A Surprise, Restaurant Names Burger After Heyman

Follow us on Social Media

- The latest edition of Adam Rose’s “Rose Garden” feature on the official WWE website features Rose giving The Bunny a surprise, which is The Bunny’s official WWE.com profile. The Bunny is now listed and considered to be an official WWE Superstar. Rose and The Bunny then did a photo shoot for his profile. You can check out the latest “Rose Garden” feature at WWE.com.

– The Chicago Tribune has a new article up on their official website regarding The Squared Circle restaurant, an establishment owned by former WWE Diva Lisa Marie Varon (aka Victoria). The article notes that the restaurant is coming out with a new burger named after Paul Heyman. You can read more about this story at ChicagoTribune.com.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Didn't Sandow dress as the bunny at one point?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

If "Chloe" can have a WWE Superstar page on the website then Bunny can have one too !!