Thread: Hello???

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Default Hello???

Follow us on Social Media

Why has it been so quiet on here for the last couple of months? No news updates, or regular discussions, or anything of the like. I could normally come on here and it would take me a good hour or two to get caught up on stuff if I missed a few days or even a week, but lately, it's just crickets chirping.

What's going on??

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

I was thinking same..

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Hello darkness my old friend!

Who knows, I feel the same way

My opinion as a half-way grown up (24) , is that WWE now , more than ever is a kid product , they turn it more and more into commercial junk , I can't even enjoy some wrestling matches because of Michael Cole saying same bullshit everytime , or some weird camera angles which aren't needed , showing stuff that I don't care about instead of the wrestling match , or the new championship rule which is something like , if you win it , you are half year champ , so that they have enough time to make money out of it , the other championship matches are either wins , or DQ against people that don't usualy lose , like Cena . And it's like same stuff over and over , even new talent they bring have dumb gimicks that I dislike . Too childish for me tbh , then again maybe others have other problems , for me is this

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    My opinion as a half-way grown up (24) , is that WWE now , more than ever is a kid product , they turn it more and more into commercial junk , I can't even enjoy some wrestling matches because of Michael Cole saying same bullshit everytime , or some weird camera angles which aren't needed , showing stuff that I don't care about instead of the wrestling match , or the new championship rule which is something like , if you win it , you are half year champ , so that they have enough time to make money out of it , the other championship matches are either wins , or DQ against people that don't usualy lose , like Cena . And it's like same stuff over and over , even new talent they bring have dumb gimicks that I dislike . Too childish for me tbh , then again maybe others have other problems , for me is this
    Half way grown up? I'm 29 and a !

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Yeah....You are right Wrestling Discussion is Dead for couple of months,Because many Active Members left the Forum. (EidenAnderson,IncivncibleOne,Insideout,Prohundred)
    We have To make Wrestling Discussion Alive by posting New Threads.Starting Games (in the forum games/Contest forum).....

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Half way grown up? I'm 29 and a !
    I`m talking about mentality , and how you see wrestling compared to how you saw it years ago.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Yeah....You are right Wrestling Discussion is Dead for couple of months,Because many Active Members left the Forum. (EidenAnderson,IncivncibleOne,Insideout,Prohundred)
    We have To make Wrestling Discussion Alive by posting New Threads.Starting Games (in the forum games/Contest forum).....
    Nah I haven't left. But I also had nothing to Post as the Section is dead.

I don't think its a kids product, theres no more shilling or product placement than theres been in recent years, and those are hardly kid exclusive anyway.

WWE sucks at the minute, creatively, but I don't think it has anything to do with being a 'kids' product.

And hey, NXT is still great, so there's that.
    The Prince Is Here...

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    I don't think it is the WWE's fault.You are right for most of the things you said but even with that the active members would come out and critcize and make many comments.Now it's so sleepy that even when i have an idea to post something i don't want to.
    I tried recently to start a prediction contest and only 2 guys answered.

We can either accept the fact that this forum is dieing or try to save it.

21-1 time to riot

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Or maybe it cause people are just busy.