Thread: 34 Love Quotes

Retired Staff

Red face 34 Love Quotes

Follow us on Social Media

1. Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense. ~ Helen Rowland

2. Fall not in love, therefore; it will stick to your face. ~ National Lampoon

3. Every man loves two women; one is the creation of his imagination, and the other is not yet born. ~ Khalil Gibran

4. Even when I glimpse you for a moment, my tongue is stilled as speech deserts me, while a delicate fire is beneath my skin. ~ Sappho

5. Don't spend your life with someone you can live with - spend it with someone you can't live without. ~ Anon

6. Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love. ~ Leo Buscaglia

7. How can you tell the sun not to shine, when clouds exist. How can you ask leaves not to fall when wind exists. How can you tell me not to fall in love when you exist. ~ Unknown

8. He is not a lover who does not love forever. ~ Euripides

9. Happiness is being married to your best friend. ~ Anon

10. Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be. ~ Robert Browning

11. Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling love. ~ Albert Einstein
    12. Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says "For the woman I love" and the second, "For my best friend". ~ Anon

13. From their eyelids as they glanced dripped love. ~ Hesiod

14. Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. ~ Paul Boese

15. For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation. ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

16. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. ~ Judy Garland

17. Don't frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile. ~ Unknown

18. Don't compare our love to the flowers that only bloom on summer, instead, compare it to the river that flows forever. ~ Unknown

19. Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never want to do it any other way. ~ Yogi Desai

20. Destiny decides who you meet in life but its only your heart that can decide who gets to stay in your life. ~ Unknown

21. A ring is round, it turns forever and that's how long we'll be together! ~ Unknown

22. A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. ~ Clarence Thomas

23. A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses. ~ Anonymous

24. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. ~ Ingrid Bergman

25. A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know. ~ Mistinguett

26. A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away. ~ Bil Keane

27. You're nothing short of my everything. ~ Ralph Block

28. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

29. But love is blind, and lovers cannot see The pretty follies that themselves commit. ~ William Shakespeare

30. Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love, though I'd stepped in it a few times. ~ Anonymous

31. Be of love (a little) more careful than of anything. ~ E E cummings

32. Be glad of life, because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars. ~ Unknown

33. Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. ~ Rose Franken

34. And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery

..Hit Thanks Plz

Coolest Person You Will Ever Know!

all truly great and true

aww thanks payal, luv ya too.

edit :-