Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Well done, MEDIA : Amitabh

Follow us on Social Media

For once, everybody was happy, as this event started on time, the media got all their bytes and nobody was late. And it was because Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan were expected at this do.

It was Meenakshi Salve’s exhibition of her signature collection. Also, the Delhi media got a compliment from AB! After the interaction ended, AB said, “I have to say that you’re better behaved.” Excerpts:

You’re in Delhi just before Diwali. Are you going shopping?
    Woh sab toh ho chuka hai. Ab shopping nahi hogi. Hamari beti yahan byahi huyi hai, unke yahan pahunch gaya hoga sab kuch.

Diwali plans?

Abhi Diwali preparations start nahi huye hain. And that’s because my birthday celebrations just got over. Please allow me some time in between the two.

What is the best Diwali gift according to you?

Mithai, aur kya?

Jaya ko kya denge?
    Jaya ji ko joh dena tha woh hum de chukey. Aap ko nahi batayenge.

And what was the best birthday gift you got?

The best gift was that my entire family was together on my birthday. Saara paivaar ghar mein aa gaya tha.

Who’s your fave contestant on Bigg Boss Season 3?

I can’t say that, as it’ll be against the contract. Just the fact that I’m getting the opportunity to see what the 13 people are going through and talk to them is good enough.

There’s an Amitabh Chalisa in the market after Lalu and Nitish Chalisa...
    I know. In fact, somebody even gifted it to me on my birthday. I’ll read it for sure.

Do you get a day off on Diwali?

Haan Diwali par chutti hai. At present I’m shooting only for TV. Aladdin and Pa will release next.

Something on Pa...

I play a child who suffers from a disease that makes a 12-13 year old look like a 60-65 year old. Abhishek plays my father in the film.

Wasn’t it odd to have your son play your father?
    No, it wasn’t. We’re all actors at the end of the day.

Delhi’s become a hotspot for shooting. Parts of his film were shot here too...
    We’ll shoot at all the places that the script requires us to. If the story demands that we shoot in Delhi, we’ll come to Delhi too. Having said that, it’s always great fun to come shoot here.

The Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla show for which you were supposed to walk got cancelled. Any info on that?
    No, none. We were told that we’re on and then we were told that the show is not happening.

And in the end a senior citizen who was present here popped this question to Big B, Is umar mein itna sab kaise kar lete hain aap?
    Bus samay se jahan jana hota hai wahan chale jate hain.

thanks for sharing