Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Life OK to bring in Indian version of Bold and Beautiful; Puja Bose approached for the show!

Follow us on Social Media

Puja Bose who was last seen in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7 approached for the Indian version of Bold and Beautiful.

Life OK has a quite a lot of shows in its kitty. The channel recently launched one of the most loved shows Laut Aao Trisha which is doing exceptionally well for the channel. As we all know Laut Aao Trisha is a remake of a Spanish show Donde esta Elisa, Life OK has also taken the copy rights of American soap Bold and Beautiful.

Our source states, "The channel has already taken the copyrights of the show and everything is at a very initial stage."

We also heard from our source that Puja Bose who was last seen in Colors ongoing season of Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7 was approached for the show and has also given the look test for the same. When contacted Puja, this is what she had to say-

"Yes, I had received a call from them for the show but currently I am on a break from television. As of now I do not have any clue about the character and how will it form. As of now nothing is finalized," ends Puja.

Well, Life OK is surely taking some risks that have hit the audience's well. With Bold and Beautiful, Life OK is taking a step further to showcase glitz and glamor.

We wishes Puja all the luck for her future ventures.

Keep reading this space till we get to you some latest updates of your favorite shows.