Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Alka Kaushal to play Pariva's mother-in-law in Sony Pal's Hamari Sister Didi

Follow us on Social Media

Seasoned actress Alka Kaushal, who portrays the negative character of Hasina Bi in Zee TVís Qubool Hai will play a strikingly different role in Sony Palís upcoming show, Hamari sister Didi, produced by DJís Ė A Creative Unit.

A certain section of the media had reported about the senior actress being part of DJís upcoming show on Sony TV, Banaras Ka Bunty. But we have now got to know of the actress being part of the productionís Sony Pal show titled Hamari Sister Didi.

Alka Kaushal will be playing the mother-in-law of the lead protagonist, essayed by Pariva Pranati. She will be known by the name of Mrs. Kapoor; her character will be of a strong and confident lady who happens to be the trustee in her sonís hospital. Post the death of her son and Parivaís husband, the lady will take the onus on herself to run the hospital.

A source states, ďAlka Kaushal and Pariva Pranatiís on-screen saas-bahu relationship will be very unique and will be fresh.Ē

When contacted, Alka told us, ďYes, I want to clarify that I am not doing the show Banaras Ka Bunty. Instead, I am part of Sony Palís upcoming show, produced by DJís which is Hamari Sister Didi. I play mother-in-law to the female lead.Ē

We had earlier exclusively reported about Bhanu Uday playing the male lead.

We will keep you updated on more developments in the show.