dR www.desirulez.net

Default Paul Heyman Says CM Punk's Life Goal Is To Never Lace Up A Pair of Wrestling Boots

Follow us on Social Media

Paul Heyman appeared on The MMA Hour yesterday and said CM Punk's goal in life is to never lace up his wresting boots again, whether it be for WWE, Ring of Honor, Japan or anywhere else.

Heyman said Punk believes if he comes back, he will be a failure. Heyman also thinks that Punk feels his success in life is predicated on never going back.

Heyman also noted that he believes WWE doesn't want Punk back ever again. Of course there's always the chance that something happens down the road and Heyman pointed this out.

Within WWE, there's a feeling that even if Punk wanted to come back, WWE wouldn't let him and right now, they do not want him back. It's said that there still could be legal issues coming out of Punk's departure from the company.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Who?

Jokes aside I'm sick of the CM Punk news, it's just become cliche now, I think people should leave it

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

You know , if you think from Punk's view , he was called "the best in the world" , and if he thinks he can't get to a high level of wrestling anymore , he won't even wrestle at all .
    It's about his pride , he has money and he tasted fame to it's fullest , he doesn't need WWE anymore , so he can switch over to other things and live his life in other ways .

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    You know , if you think from Punk's view , he was called "the best in the world" , and if he thinks he can't get to a high level of wrestling anymore , he won't even wrestle at all .
    It's about his pride , he has money and he tasted fame to it's fullest , he doesn't need WWE anymore , so he can switch over to other things and live his life in other ways .
    exactly that.I couldn't describe my thoughts better.

21-1 time to riot