dR www.desirulez.net

Default Batista - Guardians of The Galaxy, Roman Reigns and The Shield & Being A Babyface

Follow us on Social Media

Chad Dukes of CBS Radio Washington DC 106.7 The Fan and ChadDukesWrestling.com spoke with Batista to promote Guardians of the Galaxy. Here are some highlights:

Opening weekend success for Guardians:
    ďItís just as big of a surprise to me as it is to you. I knew it was going to be great, I just didnít know how people were going to accept my take on Drax. I just donít think it was what people were expecting. Are they gonna love him or are they gonna hate him.Ē

Roman Reigns and The Shield:
    ďThe guyís obviously, heís a huge star, heís gonna be a huge star. I feel like if they push him out there before heís ready, itís gonna put a fizzle on everything, man, Iíd just hate to see that. I think they should have kept [the Shield] together a little bit longer. Let Ďem have that babyface run just a little bit longer.Ē

Being a babyface:
    ďIíll be honest with you, I just donít want it. I love being a heel, man, you know that. I think Iím the guy that people love to boo and Iím okay with that and I love being heel. Iím the worst babyface in the history of wrestling. [Laughs] Iím just not good at it. When you do promos sometimes you gotta say things that people wanna hear instead of telling them things they should hear. You know itís hard for me to be that guy always saying the politically correct thing. I just donít like it Iím not comfortable with it.Ē

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

For some reason, I always think of this video when I see or hear something from Batista:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeTMkRKqmkw

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    For some reason, I always think of this video when I see or hear something from Batista:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeTMkRKqmkw
    I thought of that exact clip before I clicked it hahaha