Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default I would do What's Your Rashee? again: Priyanka

Follow us on Social Media

Actress Priyanka Chopra stands by her films no matter what the reviews be and says she would to do a What's Your Rashee? again. CNN-IBN caught up with the actress on the sets of a reality show that she attended as a celebrity guest.

CNN-IBN: So tell us how was your experience on the show?

Priyanka Chopra: It was great. I really liked the concept of these slum kids integrated with these rich guys and staying together as teammates.

CNN-IBN: What's your Rashee didn't get great reviews from movie critics. Are you the sort of person who goes back home and in retrospect think what went wrong? How do you take that kind of criticism?

Priyanka Chopra: See I am an actor and an actor plays a very small part in the film. I am happy that in all the reviews my work was appreciated and that is as much I can do. Every film comes with its own destiny and its own karma.

CNN-IBN: So you stand by those films no matter what criticisms comes by?

Priyanka Chopra: Absolutely. If you ask me to do a What's Your Rashee? again I will do that. I mean which actor gets the opportunity to play 12 different characters and work with Ashutosh Gowariker.

CNN-IBN: Everybody seems to be speculating who is Priyanka Chopra seeing?

Priyanka Chopra: I am not seeing anyone. I am single and very happy.