dR www.desirulez.net

Default Researcher Predicts Low WWE Network Subscriber Count Tomorrow, What Number Is a Positive?

Follow us on Social Media

- As noted, WWE will hold an earnings call and announce the latest WWE Network subscriber count in the morning. We will have full coverage here on the site.

Regarding the Network number, anything over 1 million will be somewhat of a positive. Anything below 900,000 would be a negative.

PAA Research's Bradley Safalow, one of the leading researchers when it comes to WWE, has predicted 750,000 to 850,000. He is also projecting just 800,000 on December 31st for the end of the year. Safalow projects that eventually WWE will reach 4 to 5 million subscribers.

We've noted that if WWE gets there, even if it takes a few years, they will be in the best financial position ever.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Put RAW on the Network, and it will do much better I am sure. I was very disappointed after I signed up to find out that RAW is not on the Network.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    Put RAW on the Network, and it will do much better I am sure. I was very disappointed after I signed up to find out that RAW is not on the Network.
    Wait, Raw isn't on the Network?! WTF?! WWE Network = useless.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Wait, Raw isn't on the Network?! WTF?! WWE Network = useless.
    Fully agreed and I was from the start lol

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Its not that easy to just put RAW on the network as a lot of people think.

Because of their deal with USA Network, they can't broadcast it live and I am sure they have to wait for days or even weeks before they can put the show in archives.

If they take the RAW off USA Network all together, thats a LOT of viewership they will lose not to mention a lot of income from USA Network for producing RAW.

Being on Prime Time Cable Network with advertisement revenue is much better than having a million or 2 subs which they won't get for a while anyway.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Its not that easy to just put RAW on the network as a lot of people think.

Because of their deal with USA Network, they can't broadcast it live and I am sure they have to wait for days or even weeks before they can put the show in archives.

If they take the RAW off USA Network all together, thats a LOT of viewership they will lose not to mention a lot of income from USA Network for producing RAW.

Being on Prime Time Cable Network with advertisement revenue is much better than having a million or 2 subs which they won't get for a while anyway.
    Agreed it's a catch 22 for them, however, for me, no Raw = no network

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Agreed it's a catch 22 for them, however, for me, no Raw = no network
    Agreed. I had always thought that RAW would be on the WWE Network.