dR www.desirulez.net

Default The Real Story Behind Brock Lesnar Fan Encounter at the Orlando Airport

Follow us on Social Media

We posted the video below of a fan trying to meet Brock Lesnar and his wife Sable at an airport in Orlando last week. The husband of the girl in the video, who filmed it, explained what happened:

"Saori went up to Brock and ask if he was Brock Lesnar... Brock first didn't hear her until Sable said to Brock" I think she is talking to you", then Brock turn around and looked at Saori and asked "How are you?", Saori said fine and she ask him"Are you Brock Lesnar?" He said "Yes" and then she ask "Can i take a picture with you?" And he said "No, not today", Saori then said thank you and walked away ... .. I told Saori it was ok ... No worries .. -It was still cool to see him and see my wife talk to Brock."

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Lesnar is a Douchebag...what a shocker
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Dude not wanting to spend all day posing with fans in his free time when he has a plane to catch must be a douche bag.
    The Prince Is Here...

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Dude not wanting to spend all day posing with fans in his free time when he has a plane to catch must be a douche bag.
    How did you know that he had to catch a plane at that exact time? He probably had an extra hour before his flight. Posing for a quick 5 second picture is nothing.