Smile Bollywood ladies celebrate Karwa Chauth

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood ladies while all the married ones observed Karwa Chauth’s fast, girlfriends abstained from keeping fasts.

While Aishwarya Rai and hubby Abhishek Bachchan specially flew down to home to celebrate Karwa Chauth, other actresses also fasted for the long life of their husbands.

On Kajol fasting for her hubby Ajay, he says, “I have told her many times not to fast but it is something she likes to do.
    I don’t know how it helps in increasing the husband’s life, but I am sure it helps the wives.
    They fast for a whole day, detox their systems and get healthy, so I think it benefits them more.”

Kareena says, “I am shooting and it’s difficult to fast while working. Maybe I will keep karva chauth after seven years.”

Katrina Kaif says, “For what? I am not married.”

Sridevi observed the fast, hubby Boney says, Sri has been keeping karva chauth for the last 13 years, ever since we got married. Yesterday evening we went to our parents home in Andheri and celebrated the occasion with dinner there along with my brother Sanjay and his wife Maheep.”

αм ι тнє σηє αη∂ σηℓу?
    ¢υz уσυ'яє тнє σηℓу σηє
    ιт ƒєℓт ѕσ ℓσηg αη∂ ℓσηℓєу
    ωαιтιηg ƒσя
    уσυ тσ ¢σмє

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank You Very Much

Retired Staff